Malaysian eVISA is one kind of the Malaysian Visa that can be applied completely online.
Malaysian eVISA is provided for non-Malaysian visitors who want to travel to Malaysia.
There are currently 10 countries which are permitted for Malaysian eVISA application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
Malaysian eVISA is for a single entry only, allowing a maximum stay of 30 days. However, Indian nationals can choose either single entry or multiple entry eVisa to Malaysia.
Malaysian eVISA is valid for 90 consecutive days from the issuance date.
After receiving Malaysian eVISA by email, you can travel to Malaysia immediately.
However, remember to print out your Malaysian eVISA and present it at the port of entry to enter the country. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA) because digital eVISA (soft copy on any electronic device) is not accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Malaysian eVISA and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Malaysian eVISA consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
The service fee is charged for helping you to get Malaysian eVISA as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Malaysia.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Malaysian eVISA
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
With our service, applying for Malaysian eVISA has become much easier than before. Our Malaysian eVISA service is offered with many benefits to help to process your Malaysian eVISA as soon as possible:
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double-checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eVisa recovered via email in case of loss
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
Especially for emergency cases, we also offer rush visa service.
- Read also: How to apply for Malaysian eVISA?